Communication Number 42 of the National Front of Resistance against the Coup d'Etat
"The Front is on our feet in struggle and has the backing of the majority of the Honduran people. We are currently raising our organizational efforts to defeat the oligarchy and install an inclusive and popular National Constitutional Assembly El Frente está en pie de lucha y cuenta con el respaldo mayoritario del pueblo hondureño. Actualmente estamos aumentando los esfuerzos organizativos para derrotar la oligarquía e instalar la Asamblea Nacional Constituyente incluyente y popular."
The National Front of Resistance Against the Coup d'Etat communicates:
1. We maintain our position of complete non-recognition of the regime that will be installed on the 27th of January, which will be the continuation of the dictatorship that the oligarchy imposed with the coup d'etat on the 28th of June.
2. We reject the media campaign that speaks of a "unity government" made up of sectors that were accomplices in the breaking of the constitutional order and that will serve to pass power from the Micheletti dictatorship to the Lobo dictatorship.
3. We denounce the plans of the oligarchy to transfer the costs of the coup d'etat to the poor people, through a packet of economic measures that include raising the sales tax, devaluing the Lempira [Honduran currency], and raising electricity rates among others. They are trying to apply this packet before the new dictator takes posession to disassociate the worsening of the social and economic crisis in which he, his party and his class are participants.
4. We reiterate that the Honduran people will not be responsible for the debts assumed by the de facto authorities, whether with national or international banks.
5. We call to the peoples of the world to stay in solidarity with the struggle that the Honduran Resistance is continuing. we ask that you carry out acts of repudiation towards the representatives of the dictatorship who are trying to gain international backing.
6. We celebrate and thank the decision of the governments who make up MERCOSUR to not recognize the elections and the regime that will be installed on January 27th. We call to all of the governments of the world to follow this example.
7. The National Front of Resistance Against the Coup d'Etat is on its feet in struggle and has the backing of the majority of the Honduran people. We are currently raising our organizational efforts to defeat the oligarchy and install an inclusive and popular National Constitutional Assembly.
We resist and we will win!
Tegucigalpa, Honduras December 9th, 2009
Honduras; Tras romper el diálogo estudiantes de la UNA piden creación de junta interventora - * Autor del artículo: Proceso Digital / Miércoles, 07 Diciembre 2016 - 08:01* *Tegucigalpa –* Tras romper el diálogo con las autoridades, los estudiante...
7 minutes ago