- We reiterate that the coup d'etat was conceived by the oligarchy and executed by the Armed Forces in collusion with the Supreme Court of Justice, the National Congress, the Public ministry, the Human Rights Commission, the Supreme Electoral Tribunal, the Liberal, Nationalist Innovation, Social Democratic unity and Christian Democratic Parties, and the Catholic and evangelical churches.
- We demand that the meetings planned between President Zelaya and Roberto Micheletti Bain take into account the position of the National Front Against the Coup d'Etat which includes as a main point the installation of a National Constitutional Assembly.
- We demand pubishment for those responsible for the death of our fallen comrades and the repression of the mobilizations and locations of the popular movement.
- We reject the possibility of the legitimation of the de facto authorities and re-affirm that the only acceptable solution is the return of the institutional order.
- We make known the naming of a commission that represents the National Front Against the Coup d'Etat to participate in the meetings in San José, Costa Rica.
- We continue demanding the restitution of individual guarantees immediately, as the suspension is a clear violation of people's human rights.
NATIONAL FRONT AGAINST THE COUP D'ETAT IN HONDURAS
Tegucigalpa, Honduras, July 8th, 2009